Mighty Distributing System of America Inc. has released an improved brake program that provides a “better” and “best” solution for automotive repair facilities and your customers.
“Our System XL and TecSelect brake pads offer high quality, feature-rich friction to match stringent OE quality standards that our customers here and abroad have grown to expect,” says Brad Bradshaw, Mighty Auto Parts senior vice president product management.
Both System XL and TecSelect ceramic and non-ceramic materials continue to be laboratory tested and focus on OE quality friction formulations. “Consistent, rigorous testing ensures that Mighty brakes compare favorably to OE, enabling Mighty Auto Parts franchises to provide top quality product to customers in the automotive aftermarket,” adds Bradshaw.
Mighty’s System XL and TecSelect brake program features:
* 100% positive mold production process for consistent braking performance.
* 100% scorched for improved initial bite and reduced break-in.
* Chamfers that are geometrically engineered for maximum noise abatement.
* Slots for improved heat dissipation.
* Multi-layered shims to dampen noise.
* Abutment hardware to ensure proper brake pad support within the caliper.
Mighty’s new program comes at a time when, according to industry sources, brake system services are estimated to grow annually by 4%, Mighty Auto Parts says..
For more information, see www.mightyautoparts.com.