Snap-on Tools, a subsidiary of Snap-on Inc., is offering the TPMS3 Tire Sensor System Tool that gives you sensor diagnosis and the ability to relearn TPM systems.
It also offers a database of information right at your fingertips, says Mike DeKeuster, product manager for Snap-on. “This feature allows the user to access vehicle-specific relearn procedures without having to consult a repair manual. This saves the technician time in performing relearn (or reset) procedures after a tire rotation or sensor replacement.”
The Snap-on TPMS3 has the following features:
* Comprehensive domestic, European and Asian coverage.
* Model-specific sensor testing and verification – displays sensor information on-screen.
* Step-by-step relearn procedures built into the tool – no need to consult repair manual or software.
* Reprogram sensor ID into ECU with included OBDII connector for Asian vehicles.
* Tests wireless Key FOBs for proper operation and signal strength.
* Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery.
* Updateable via USB and PC.
For more information, see the company’s Web site at www.snapon.com.