The Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA) has elected its new officers and board of directors for 2011-2012. AAIA’s elected officers of the executive committee are:
- Chair, Robert Egan, Federal-Mogul Corp.
- Vice Chair, Richard Jago, Old World Industries
- Vice President, Rusty Bishop, Federated Auto Parts
- Vice President, Ira Davis, Multi Parts Supply
- Vice President, Lisa Kranc, AutoZone Inc.
- Vice President, F. Scott Pletz, Marketing and Promotion Inc.
- Secretary, David W. Scheer, Inland Truck Parts Co.
- Treasurer, Michael Klein, IDQ Holding, Inc.
- Past Chairman, Jerry O’Pry, Blue Magic, Inc.
Six new members were elected to the AAIA board of directors, including:
- Mike Carlet, Driven Brands, Inc./ Meineke Car Care Center
- Mike Fitzgerald, Standard Motor Products
- Tom Perry, U.S. Chemical & Plastics
- Vic Tarasik, Vic’s Precision Automotive
- Scott Webb, Pep Boys
In addition, there are 25 continuing board members.