Bosch’s hybrid-ready ACS 620H Digital A/C Refrigerant Handling System is user-friendly and independently certified to the new J2788 High Voltage Addendum standard. This allows the shop to service hybrid vehicle A/C systems utilizing high-voltage electric drive compressors.
Accurate, safe hybrid service is made possible by the service hose flush capability, and the absence of on-board oil injection, which prevents system oil cross contamination greater than 1,000 ppm between back-to-back services.
The 620H is also fully compliant with the J2788 standard, for servicing conventional A/C systems.
Featuring a swivel control turret housing with an LCD display and easy-to read gauges, the new R134a refrigerant recovery/recycle/recharge systems is equipped with a large 6 CFM vacuum pump, an easy-access refrigerant filter for quick maintenance, and a patented manifold assembly that increases machine uptime – and therefore shop revenue.
“Bosch’s new ACS 620H refrigerant recovery machine provides the shop with safe, efficient automotive air conditioning service on today’s vehicles, whether they are conventional or hybrid. Easy to use, durable, and long-lasting, this machine services air conditioning systems quickly and with precision, avoiding comebacks due to improper refrigerant charge,“ says Tim Stumpff, product manager for Bosch Diagnostics Business Unit.
The ACS 625 features:
* SAE J2788 and J2788 High Voltage Addendum certified.
* Six CFM, dual stage vacuum pump.
* Revolving turret allows 180-degree visibility of gauges.
* Foam-filled tires that will not go flat and aid in scale accuracy.
* Easy-access refrigerant filter change through the removable side pocket.
* In-line filters offer a first line of defense against contaminants.
* Fully automated refrigerant servicing process.
* USB port accommodates optional database, allows software upgrades.
* Optional TechALERT wireless technician notification to increase shop efficiency. This patented wireless technician paging system provides operating status updates to a technician who is working on another vehicle elsewhere in the shop. When equipped with this option, the TechALERT sends a wireless alert to a synced remote receiver that the technician carries – eliminating the need to run back and forth across the shop to check on the status of the machine.
* Optional integrated printer to provide customers with a printout of the service, factory installed or field installed.
* ptional integrated refrigerant identifier protects shop employees and the equipment from possibly contaminated R134a, factory installed or field installed.
* Optional vehicle refrigerant and oil capacity database to help reduce comebacks.
* Hose evacuation.
* Password protection and the ability to assign technician operator numbers.
* Vehicle VIN entry.
* Rigid steel base, aircraft quality wiring.
* Speed, accuracy and reliability, backed by a two-year warranty.
For more information, see the company’s website at www.boschautoparts.com.