Raybestos brand Advanced Technology and Professional Grade control arms – a member of the Affinia family of brands – are direct replacements of the OE part, offering reliable and accurate handling that withstands the demands of modern vehicles.
The full line of Raybestos Advanced Technology and Professional Grade control arms includes top-selling part numbers; including those for problem applications. More than 550 SKUs have been added year-to-date; bringing the number of active SKUs to nearly 1,400.
They are available for late-model light truck, fleet and passenger cars. The lightweight aluminum arms match the OE design for less unsprung weight, which minimizes stress on the other related components.
Raybestos Advanced Technology control arms have a protective coating to prevent corrosion and provide the longest possible service life. When applicable, the addition of an advanced technology ball joint provides additional benefits:
* Low-friction ball joints are OE matched (or better) to optimize longevity and performance;
* Permanently attached polyurethane dust boot for lasting protection; prevents premature failure;
* Greaseable for extended service life;
* Purgeable dust boot eliminates contamination for consistent performance; and
* A low-friction, synthetic bearing design -- less friction reduces wear, which reduces end play
Raybestos Advanced Technology control arm products include: control arm, adjustable control arm, thrust arm and lateral link (all with ball joint where applicable).
Raybestos Professional Grade control arm products include: control arm, thrust arm, lateral link and track bar (all with ball joint where applicable).