The Auto International Association (AIA) announced the recipients of the 2011 AIA Import Product and Marketing Awards. The winners were honored during the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas, Nev.
The 2011 winners are:
- Best Overall Import Aftermarket Product
Premium Japanese Brand Timing Belt Kit, Nitoma, Inc.
- Best New Product for Import Cars or Trucks
REDI-Sensor VDO Multi-Application TPMS Sensor, Continental Corporation
- Best New Performance Product or Accessory for Import Cars or Trucks
Philips LED DayLight 4&8 - Daytime Running Lights, Philips Automotive Lighting
- Best Merchandising/Advertising of a Product for Import Cars or Trucks
Bosch ICON Wiper Blade Campaign, Robert Bosch LLC
- Best New Packaging of a Product for Import Cars or Trucks
Beck/Arnley Genuine OE Fluids, Beck/Arnley
- Best New Catalog of a Product for Import Cars or Trucks
2012 OEM Cabin Air Filter Catalog, OEM-Original Engine Management
- Best Website Presentation of a Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks
The AIA Import Product and Marketing Awards annually recognize innovative products and marketing programs designed to serve the import aftermarket industry. AIA is the import segment of the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA).
For a gallery of this year’s entries, or for more information on AIA, which is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, visit www.aiaglobal.org.