Eleven individuals will be running for seats on the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) board of directors election, taking place in May. The candidates are vying for five open seats within three categories. Candidates and categories are as follows:
Distributor/retailer category (two open seats):
• Jim Bingham, Winner’s Circle Speed & Custom, Inc. (incumbent)
• Tom Brooks, Truckin’ Thunder, Inc.
• Nick Gramelspacher, Meyer Distributing
Services category (one open seat):
• Luanne Brown, eTool Developers (incumbent)
• Bob Moore, J&B Service (incumbent)
• Bill Holland, Holland Communications
Manufacturer’s category (two open seats):
• John Hotchkis, Hotchkis Performance (incumbent)
• Adrian Murray, Painless Performance (incumbent)
• Tim Watts, Superlift Suspension Systems (incumbent)
• Tracie Nunez, Advanced Clutch Technology, Inc.
• Russell Stephens, MSD Performance
Photos and backgrounds of all of the candidates will be posted on www.sema.org in early May.
Election materials, including online voting instructions, will be sent to the primary contacts at eligible SEMA member companies in early May. Voting will close in mid-June.
PreviousSnap-on extends warranty coverage