This TSB involves inspecting inoperable, binding or slow-moving side door glass in 2010 Dodge Charger and Dodge 300 vehicles built between July 1, 2009, and Oct. 29, 2010.
R-front door glass run 05065180AH
L-front door glass run 05065181AH
R-rear door weatherstrip (Charger) 05065454AE
L-rear door weatherstrip (Charger) 05065455AF
R-rear door weatherstrip (300) 05065188AH
L-rear door weatherstrip (300) 05065189AH
Inspect door glass for movement after lifting the door glass out of the regulator clamps as described in DealerConnect>TechCONNECT> under Service Info>23-Body>REGULATOR, Window>Removal.
- Move the glass by hand up and down and left to right in the glass run to assure that the glass can move freely in the glass run without binding. NOTE: Do not use a glass run lubricant such as Krytox.
- If the glass does not move freely, remove the side door glass. Refer to the detailed removal procedures available in DealerConnect>TechCONNECT> under Service Info>23-Body>Door – Front and/or Rear>GLASS, Door>Removal.
- Remove and replace the front and/or rear door glass weatherstrip.
- Reinstall the side door glass. Do not engage the glass into the window regulator glass clamps at this time.
- Move the glass by hand up and down in the glass run to assure that the glass can move freely in the glass run without binding.
- If the glass does not bind, continue the side door glass installation procedures.
- Cycle the window switch to verify window operation. Verify proper operation.
Glass clamp location (inner door shown). 1) Door glass. 2) Glass clamp.
Move the glass by hand, up/down and left/right and check for binding.
Door weatherstrip removal (left front door shown).