Innova’s CarScan model 31703 is compatible with OBD2 and OBD1 systems (also known as OBD-II and OBD-I), and also allows diagnostic operations for SRS and ABS.
Features and functions
Here’s a list of the features and functions of the Innova CarScan 31703:
• Retrieve enhanced and transmission diagnostic codes in all OBD2 (1996 and later) and most popular OBD1 (1981 to 1995) vehicles.
• Read and erase ABS and SRS coverage for most 1996 and later Chrysler, GM, Ford, Toyota and Honda vehicles.
• 10 modes of OBD2 coverage including bi-directional EVAP.
• Displays, records and plays-back OBD2 live data graphing.
• Automatic refresh updates data every 30 seconds while connected to the vehicle (allowing an easy way to verify repair completion).
• Unique/patented all-in-one backlit screen display and three-color LED display for quick state emissions readiness check.
• Professional shop software to print and manage vehicle diagnostic reports.
• Includes 15 inspection maintenance monitor coverage (to verify that repairs have been completed and that the vehicle has run through its complete drive cycle).
• Shows generic (PO, P2, P3 and UO) manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1), global, pending and permanent codes as well as the code which caused the freeze frame data to be set.
• Displays freeze frame data that displays a multiple P.I.D. snapshot of vehicle condition when the code was set.
• Fully Internet updateable and upgradeable for future year, make and model.
• Memory/battery backup for off-car review and analysis.
• Includes access to pro.innova.com RepairSolutions (trouble code definitions, full diagnostic report, probable causes, recall information, TSBs, most likely fix for DTCs and more.
• Full one-year warranty.
• Dedicated ASE bi-lingual toll-free technical support line (Mon.-Sat., 6 a.m. – 6 p.m., PST)
• GM (1982 to 1993 and some 1994 to 1995 models).
• Ford/Lincoln/Mercury (1983 to 1995. models with EEC-IV systems).
• Toyota/Lexus (1991 to 1995).
• Honda (1991 to 1995).
• Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth (1984 to 1995)
• Jeep (1993 to 1995).
• Performs KOEO, KOER, timing check, cylinder balance test, output state test and wiggle test.
PreviousA well-kept shop builds good PR