The new Robert Bosch LLC WBE 4430 wheel balancer will be on display at the 2012 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas, Nev., Oct. 30 to Nov. 1 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center.
Mike Tortorello, group product manager, wheel service, says the high performance wheel balancer's wheel illumination feature is an integral part of the unit's design.
"The WBE 4430 has all of the bells and whistles to make it one of the fastest and most intuitive balancers on the market today," says Tortorello.
In addition to the LED light ring that illuminates the work area, the WBE 4430 has:
* automatic one-touch data entry;
* high performance low taper mounting adaptors;
* a simple-to-use picture-based software interface (designed specifically for intuitive operation by the most novice users);
* a laser light indicator for weight placement accuracy; and
* a self locking weight application arm.
User programmable hot keys provide a shortcut to the most frequently used features to speed up operation and eliminate time-consuming menu selections, adds the company.
Bosch will highlight the WBE 4430 at AAPEX booth No. 5038.
Bosch Diagnostics is a division of Robert Bosch LLC. For more information visit www.boschdiagnostics.com.
2012 AAPEX, Mike Tortorello, Tire Service, Wheel Balancers
PreviousPurolator will BreatheEasy at AAPEX