The decklid spoiler on 2011-2012 Dodge Chargers may rattle or chatter due to gradual loosening of the spoiler mounting stud nuts. This applies to vehicles built prior to Oct. 31, 2011.
- Road test the vehicle for five miles over rough roads.
- If a rattle and/or chatter sound is heard from the rear of the vehicle, this bulletin applies.
- Remove the decklid spoiler.
- Apply a 10mm (7/16-inch) length of lock and seal adhesive to each deck lid spoiler stud.
- Install the decklid spoiler while the lock and seal adhesive is still wet. Torque each nut to 4.4 ft.-lbs. (6 Nm).
P/N 04318031…………Lock and seal adhesive tube
Apply lock and seal to each spoiler stud and reinstall the spoiler while the lock and seal is still wet.