ACDelco offers program participants Digital TV Menu Board
ACDelco is offering Professional Service Center and Alliance Jobber Program participants and distributors a new ACDelco Digital TV Menu Board.
The company says the menu board is configured specifically for ACDelco customers. A new addition to the ACDelco Image Program, the specially configured boards are designed by 10FootWave, a provider of customized digital infotainment solutions for business.
The company says that in addition to enhancing customer service and making waiting areas more customer friendly, the digital menu boards help meet business needs including:
- Serves as a combination menu board, entertainment, education and advertising resource, with no software to buy;
- Users select from a variety of popular CBS network entertainment to blend customer waiting room entertainment with ACDelco-branded and non-branded care care/repair information;
- Allows users to select from a library of automotive vehicle systems simulations, so it’s perfect for explaining a repair to a customer, notes ACDelco;
- Includes an integrated on-screen menu board that allows shops to display services to the customer with or without pricing;
- Provides fresh, relevant content with regular updates and the ability to upload local content; and
- Easy customization – update the menu board and playlist from a computer.
For more information on the ACDelco Digital TV Menu Board, including pricing and system requirements, see your ACDelco field representative or visit www.10footwave.com/acdelco.