Brake Parts Inc. has released its 2013 training schedule for Raybestos and Aimco brakes.
Training center courses and field training modules are available for technicians, counter and sales professionals. Classes are lead by ASE and NATEF certified instructors.
Training center courses include:
* Brake Systems Diagnosis and Repair, Intro to ABS
* Brake Systems of Today and Beyond
* Channel Partner Sales Training
Field training modules include:
* Brake Systems Analysis and Repair Module I
* Servicing Brakes on Modern Vehicles Module II
For enrollment information, contact Raybestos ACE Technical Services at 800-274-4631. For information on Raybestos brakes, visit www.raybestos.com.