Raybestos brand brake parts, a member of Brake Parts Inc. LLC, is offering a spring sales promotion that includes cash rebates to customers, cash rewards for technicians, and a chance for technicians to win a trip to a NASCAR race and the Joe Gibbs Racing Fan Fest.
The “Go Green” promotion runs April 1 through May 31, 2013. Customers can earn up to $50 by mail-in rebate with the purchase of qualifying brake pads and rotors.
Technicians earn cash rewards for installing qualifying Raybestos friction, rotors, calipers, master cylinders, wheel cylinders and wheel hubs. The “Go Green” program kit includes two tally cards each worth a potential $25.
The “Go Green” promotion grand-prize winners will receive:
* Trip to the Oct. 12, 2013, NASCAR race at the Charlotte Motor Speedway.;
* VIP access to Joe Gibbs Racing’s (JGR) Fan Fest;
* A private meet-and-greet with the JGR Cup drivers and/or Joe Gibbs;
* Behind-the-scenes tour of Joe Gibbs Racing;
* Passes for garage/pit access on race day; and
* Tours of the pit/garage area and hauler.
For details, visit the company’s website.