If you have a Nissan vehicle with the MIL “ON” that has DTC P0603 (ECM power supply) stored in the ECM:
- Perform the diagnostic steps in this bulletin FIRST.
- This DTC may have been stored due to a series of previous low battery voltage, dead battery or battery terminal disconnections.
- DO NOT perform any other diagnostic procedures or repairs for this code until you have performed the ones in this bulletin.
2007-2009 Versa (C11)
2006-2009 Sentra (B16)
2006 Altima (L31)
2007-2009 Altima (L32)
2007-2009 Altima Hybrid (L32HV)
2008-2009 Altima Coupe (CL32)
2006-2008 Maxima (A34)
2009 Maxima (A35)
2006-2009 Frontier (D40)
2006-2008 350Z (Z33)
2009 350Z Roadster (Z33)
2006-2009 Xterra (N50)
2006-2009 Pathfinder (R51)
2006-2009 Titan (A60)
2006-2009 Armada (TA60)
2006-2007 Murano (Z50)
2009 Murano (Z51)
2008-2009 Rogue (S35)
2006-2009 Quest (V42)
2009 370Z (Z34)
2009 GT-R (R35)
If DTC P0603 does not display after the system check:
- This will indicate that P0603 was caused by a series of previous low battery voltage, dead battery or battery terminal disconnections.
- The vehicle harness, connections and ECM are operating properly
- Do not replace the ECM. No further action is necessary concerning P0603.
- Go to Step 9.
If DTC P0603 does display after the system check:
- Go to Step 8.
- Submit claims information to Nissan.