OTC, a Bosch Group brand, has unveiled its North American line of Best Forged Hammers (B.F.H.) that features an indestructible steel rod core rubber handle and drop-forged, induction-hardened head for extended life. Specially bonded steel locking plates eliminate any loosening of the hammer head, ensuring a secure fit and confident swing.
“With the new OTC hammer line, we are pairing unrivaled forged steel with a lifetime handle to offer the best automotive, tire service, construction, industrial, and general use hammers available,” says Rob Kochie, OTC product manager. “Each head is hand-forged, designed for the specific applications that service professionals face daily. Our hammers range from the standard sledge to ball peen, cross peen and specialty tire service.”
All OTC hammers feature a lifetime steel rod core rubber handle with increased impact and anti-vibration resistance.
The B.F.H. line includes:
- Double face sledge hammers, available in 6-, 8-, 10-, 12-, and 14-lb. weights with handle lengths of 24 inches and 30 inches.
- Club/hand drill hammer, available in 2.5- or 4-lb. weights with handle lengths of 12 inches and 16 inches.
- Cross peen hammer, available in 2- and 3-lb. weight with handle length of 16 inches.
- Ball peen hammer, available in 24- or 32-oz. weight with handle length of 14 inches.
- Tire service hammer, available in 5- or 10-lb. weight with handle lengths of 20 inches and 32 inches, respectively.
“We listened to what service professionals need and want, and then built it – a simple, yet tough hammer that is reliable and long-lasting,” Kochie says.
The Best Forged Hammer line of sledgehammers is available now, with Tire Service Hammers debuting in September.
More information on OTC tools can be found online at www.OTCTools.com.