Experts on distribution and management are slated to present topics of interest to warehouse distributors at the 2013 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX). The 2013 AAPEX is set for Nov. 5-7, at the Sands Expo Center, Las Vegas.
The Learning Forum sessions for warehouse distributors include how to achieve profitability and success, future forces in B2B markets, sales and marketing optimization, building tomorrow’s workforce and trends affecting today’s distribution businesses.
Featured speakers leading the sessions include:
* Garrison Wynn, Wynn Solutions - “The Real Truth About Success: What the Top 1 Percent Do Differently and Why They Won't Tell You” and “Being the Best vs. Being Consistently Chosen”;
* Steve Diest, Indian River Consulting Group - “Channel Evolution: Lessons from Other Industries” and “Future Forces in B2B Markets”;
* Barry Lawrence, Texas A & M Distribution Program - “Optimizing Distributor Profitability: Best Practices for Improving Return on Investment” and “Sales and Marketing Optimization: Driving Growth and Market Share”:
* Gene Marks, The Marks Group - “Economic, Political and Tech Trends: 10 Things Happening Today That Will Affect Your Business Tomorrow”; and
* Dan Schawbel, Millennial Branding - “Building the Workforce of Tomorrow: How to Recruit, Retain and Grow Your Young Talent.”
This year’s Learning Forum will feature nearly 40 free education sessions, the highest number ever offered at AAPEX.
For more information, visit the AAPEX Learning Forum.
PreviousACDelco offers 3-in-1 combo kits