Standard Motor Products Inc. (SMP) has released a printed TPMS catalog. The TPMS Application and Illustrated Parts Guide includes new items and updates to existing product coverage for the Standard and Intermotor OE-matching, clone-able TPMS sensor lines.
The catalog includes:
* numerical index for TPMS sensors;
* service kits and sensors grouped together by vehicle application:
* additional details on valve stem applications for Audi, BMW and Mercedes;
* expanded frequency applications for Toyota; and
* new sensor illustrations with enhanced features and service kit applications.
The company says applications are updated updated daily. Visit www.StandardBrand.com for the most current catalog information.
“We are pleased to distribute this updated TPMS catalog and to continue to give our customers the tools they need to capture their share of this growing category,” says Phil Hutchens, vice president engine management marketing.