ATP Automotive, a division of ATP Inc., has expanded its Graywerks line of engine oil pans, adding 123 new part numbers for a total of 206 SKUs and market coverage for over 128 million vehicles.
Among the new product offerings are oil pans for most domestic vehicle makes, European brands like Audi and Volkswagen, and Asian vehicles such as Honda and Toyota.
“By more than doubling our Graywerks line of engine oil pans, we now provide our customers with unparalleled coverage for both domestic and import vehicles,” says Reuben Krugly, director of product management for ATP Inc. “Our engine oil pans match OE look, materials and design, so they fit right the first time when they are installed.”
In addition to meeting or exceeding OE specifications, the Graywerks by ATP Automotive engine oil pans line offers many benefits:
* Drain plugs with gaskets included where required.
* Extra durable coating on all steel pans.
* Steel pans are constructed of 16-guage steel.
* Internal baffles and windage trays installed where required.
* Ease of installation – no need to reuse old parts.
* Superior appearance and corrosion resistance.
* Lifetime warranty.
To learn more, visit www.atpautomotive.com.