Hennessy Industries launches two new Coats balancers
Hennessy Industries Inc. has unveiled two new wheel balancer models under the Coats brand. The company says the Coats 1100 Series combines the accuracy and durability of the Coats’ Direct Drive system with an exclusive set of easy-to-use balancing features designed to get the job done right the first time.
“The 1100 Series features two key balancing technologies, including our patented Direct Drive system and our Static-On-Screen display,” said Kevin Keefe, Hennessy Industries’ vice president of marketing.
“What makes the 1100 Series models special is the way these two technologies work to provide a fast and accurate balance.”
The 1100 Series balancers offer a redesigned user interface that makes even the most complex balancing applications fast and simple. New features include Direct Balancing Mode Selection on both models, and Direct Tape-A-Weight Measurements and Behind the Spoke balancing on the 1150-2D model.
In addition to Direct Drive and Static-On-Screen display, all Coats 1100 Series balancers come fully equipped with:
- Direct Balancing Mode Selection: Choose weight locations quickly, with the touch of a button;
- Multiple Balancing Modes: Dynamic with simultaneous static, four standard alloy options and truck mode;
- Auto Start Hood: Blazing-fast balancing cycle begins when you lower the hood;
- Redesigned User Interface: Optimized for speed and simplicity;
- Dual Operator Mode: The 1100 Series saves the vehicle data for two operators, maximizing shop work flow;
- Match Balance: Determines the optimal position of the tire on the rim to minimize corrective weight.
The Coats 1150-2D includes all the features of the 1100, plus:
- Maximize speed and accuracy with automatic distance and diameter data entry;
- Complete more one-spin balances with Direct Tape-A-Weight measurement and Behind the Spoke weight placement that take the guesswork out of adhesive weight balance and give a clean look to alloy wheels;
- The Coats Direct Drive system integrates the balancer’s robust motor and spindle into a single, factory pre-balanced assembly that eliminates all noise. The result is that, unlike other wheel balancers, “zeros” on a Coats wheel balancer are always “true zeros,” and they always mean “balanced,” thus eliminating the need for frequent calibration;
- Static-On-Screen is an exclusive Coats feature that simultaneously displays both static and dynamic unbalance data. This provides a final quality check to identify any excess residual static unbalance, a leading cause of vibration complaints.
For more information about the Coats 1100 Series wheel balancers and other products, visit www.ammcoats.com.