Automotive apparel manufacturer Red Kap has launched a line of work pants and shorts designed specifically for automotive service technicians. Performance Shop Pants and Shorts provide comfort, durability, quality and functionality, the company says.
"At Red Kap, we aim to keep our customers equipped with the best gear available," says Chris Holcombe, vice president and general manager of Distributor Brands, Red Kap. "The new Red Kap Performance Shop Pants and Shorts provide the world’s mechanics, auto techs and gearheads with a comfortable, reliable product packed with features made specifically to handle grueling work in the garage.”
Red Kap Performance Shop Pants are styled to fit like a relaxed jean while offering the professional look and design detailing of a dependable work pant. Features include:
* A covered waistband button that prevents scratches and keeps paint jobs protected.
* Reinforced double knees that bend and flex easily while providing extra strength and durability where it's needed most.
* Specialty pockets for convenient storage for commonly used tools, and one pocket with an easy-to-maneuver sleeve that keep items secure.
* A stretch waistband that expands up to three additional inches for more flexible comfort and less restriction.
* Deep, reinforced front pockets designed with extra fabric to help prevent holes and tears.
* An inseam gusset that offers a roomier fit to provide extra mobility and require less adjusting when moving in tight spaces.
* Red Kap stretch canvas fabric developed to be tough enough to withstand industrial laundering but be lightweight and comfortable enough to wear all day long.
* Improved belt loops which are cut wider for a fray-free appearance, hold up to repetitive use and accommodate many different belt widths.
* Relaxed cut pant legs that fit easily over work boots.
* A 13-inch inseam on the shorts that provide a current, more updated alternative to other traditional work short options.
For more information, see www.redkapautomotive.com.