The Automotive Training Managers Council (ATMC) has announced the recipients of the 2014 ATMC National Excellence in Training Awards.
The Automotive Training Managers Council (ATMC) has announced the recipients of the 2014 ATMC National Excellence in Training Awards. This year's winners include:
* Bridgestone Retail Operations in conjunction with CARQUEST Technical Institute for their program, The Logical Troubleshooting Process
* Coordinating Committee for Automotive Repair (CCAR) for their program, HazmatU
General Motors in conjunction with Raytheon Professional Services LLC for their program, Service Technical College
* Genuine Parts Company / NAPA Auto Parts for their program, SalesPRO Selling Skills
* KPA for their program, Hazard Communication GHS
* Mack and Volvo Truck Academies in partnership with WyoTech, for their program, Diesel Advanced Technology Education (DATE) for Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks
* NAPA AutoTech for their program, EVAP Guru
* Nissan North America, Inc for their program, Nissan and Infiniti Basic Electrical Concepts
* National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium for their program, Electric Drive Vehicle Automotive Technician Training
These prestigious awards are given annually to highly effective or innovative training programs and are designed to call attention to the importance of training to the success of the transportation industry. Selected from numerous submissions, these programs were singled out for their ability to meet the education needs of industry professionals through exceptional application of development, delivery, and assessment training principles.
The awards will be presented at the ATMC reception on Nov 5th, 5 pm during the AAPEX and SEMA shows in Las Vegas Nevada. All with an interest in training are welcome to attend.
The Automotive Training Managers Council (ATMC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of training and professional development within the transportation service industry.
A member of the ASE Industry Education Alliance, ATMC helps members keep up with innovations in automotive training delivery by facilitating interaction among its members and serves as a leadership forum for training professionals to promote world class training standards in the automotive, heavy duty and related industries.
For more information about ATMC, visit www.ATMC.org or call (703) 669-6617.
PreviousBill Sauer retires from Identifix