Centric Parts is marking its 15th anniversary in 2015 with a new ad campaign and slogan that celebrates the manufacturer's expertise and reputation for excellence: Centric Delivers, From Lab to Lift.
"The amount of growth we’ve seen in the past 15 years is staggering," says Dan Lelchuk, CEO and president of Centric Parts. “Along the way we’ve carefully added key personnel and equipment to guarantee that we maintain our reputation for innovation, for quality parts and for excellent customer service. The new tagline was developed to emphasize the lengths Centric goes to, in order to guarantee that we are always delivering the best possible components. We really think of our customers every step of the way, from our research lab to the installer’s lift."
Founded in 2000, Centric Parts manufactures and supplies aftermarket brake and chassis components for passenger vehicles, light and medium duty trucks, fleet vehicles, high performance vehicles and race cars under the Centric, C-Tek, Posi Quiet, Fleet Performance and StopTech labels, among others. The company operates multiple nationwide facilities encompassing over one million square feet of office, warehouse and manufacturing space and employs more than 800.
Some corporate milestones include:
- Centric has earned several patents and dozens of industry accolades for its brake and chassis technology innovations.
- The “Right Part, Right Place, Right Time, Right Price” mission statement has helped Centric earn numerous supplier, partner and vendor of the year awards from its distributors and OEM customers.
- The in-house engineering, research and development departments encompass dozens of engineers, 4 Link brake dynamometers, an advanced friction materials lab and chassis center of excellence, as well as on-vehicle test equipment and advanced modeling and analysis software and hardware.
- The award-winning Centric catalog library has become an industry standard. The library includes catalogs focused on brake systems (1937-2015), chassis, Mexico domestic market, performance, fleet and medium duty.
- The StopTech division supplies brake components and systems to several OEMs at a Tier 1 and Tier 2 level, and StopTech Racing has claimed dozens of top-level national racing championships in everything from road racing to circle track to time attack to off-road and more.
- Through its StopTech and Qualis Automotive divisions, Centric also supplies components and systems to dozens of OEM and private label customers, as well as to vehicle armoring companies around the globe.
For more information, visit Centric Parts at http://www.centricparts.com and StopTech at http://www.stoptech.com.