A DENSO Corp. First Time Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor never needs to be programmed or cloned before installation -- they're built to fit the specified vehicle right out of the box.
Installation is a snap -- the TPMS sensor syncs just like an OE part, restoring the vehicle to its original condition, the company notes.
* 16 Japanese and 36 new domestic and European part numbers covering 70% of the market.
* More than 900 popular Japanese, European and domestic passenger cars, sport-utilities, trucks and crossovers.
* Immediate coverage for applications which cannot be programmed.
* Tested to OE specifications
* 10 year battery
* Quick, direct-fit installation (no cloning or programming)
Service sensors with First Time Fit components every time the tire is removed to ensure safe operation, says DENSO.
For more information, see www.densoautoparts.com.