The 2015 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) will include a program for automotive instructors. The program will show the impact of the latest technology on diagnosing, servicing and repairing today’s vehicles.
The Inside AAPEX for Automotive Instructors program begins Wed., Nov. 4, with visits to exhibitors’ booths to view the latest products and talk with manufacturer personnel.
On Thursday, Nov. 5, automotive instructors will have the opportunity to attend the following AAPEXedu sessions to earn National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) credit hours:
* Real-World Service Programming, 8 a.m. - 9 a.m., speaker Rick Burgard, AC Delco;
* Dynamic Performance Control, 9 a.m. - 10 a.m., speaker Dirk Fuchs, ZF Services LLC;
* Reduce Emission Control Comebacks with Advanced Diagnostic Skills and Strategies, 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m., speaker Kris Lewis, Tenneco Inc.;
* Top 10 Reasons Brakes Differ From the Past, 11 a.m. - Noon, Wally Marciniak, Brake Parts Inc.;
* Synthetic Oils: What, How, and Why, Plus a Look at Future Trends, 11 a.m. - Noon, moderator Frank Scandura, Frank’s European Service, and panelists Dr. Boris Zhmud, BIZOL, and a representative from Total Specialties USA; and
* Reprogramming with J2534, 11 a.m. - Noon, speaker Brian Herron, Drew Technologies.
AAPEX 2015 is slated for Nov. 3-5, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, with AAPEXedu sessions beginning on Nov. 2.
All AAPEXedu sessions will take place at the Venetian, Palazzo Congress Center Level 1, Marco Polo Rooms 701-707 and 801-804. ExpressEdu sessions will be held in Casanova Rooms 506-507 and 606-607 of the Venetian. For information, visit AAPEXedu and ExpressEdu.