Standard Motor Products Inc. (SMP) has redesigned its BWD brand website with responsive design for functionality on all devices and a parallax-scrolling design technique.
The company said new interface gives visitors an engaging user experience on desktops, smartphones, and tablets while delivering meaningful brand content.
In addition to the new website, the company also redesigned BWD’s eCatalog.
Features of the redesigned website include:
* convenient eCat Widget search portal on homepage;
* multilingual availability for English-, Spanish-, and French-speaking users;
* redesigned eCatalog with easy-to-use interface, fast search returns and expanded rich content;
* TPMS microsite with updated TPMS material including product story, OE-matching and QWIK-SENSOR programs, and a TPMS-specific eCatalog;
* technician training section; and
* digital resource library housing more than 100 product information documents.
BWD brand offers premium engine management related products, including computerized engine controls, ignition and electrical, emission parts, sensors, switches, ignition wire, fuel injection, and fuel system components for domestic vehicles.
For more information, visit the new website at www.BWDBrand.com.