AirSept Inc. has released several new line repair kits for its Smart Splice System.
The company says its Smart Splice Ultimate Line Repair System offers over 8,000 repair options for hose to hose, hose to tube and tube to tube assemblies. The Ultimate System repairs A/C, coolant, heater, transmission, power steering and oil/transmission cooler lines, often in five minutes or less, according to the company. The OE-approved sealing technology is leak-free up to 2600 PSI. No additives or special tools are needed.
The new repair kits are described below.
1. Tube-to-Hose Connector – A Line Splice fitting on one side plus precision-designed hose crimp technology on the other side. Allows technicians to connect metal lines to new A/C reduced barrier hose. Also available in a hose-to-hose version.
2. Line Terminator – Combines first-rate Line Splice sealing technology with a professional grade plug. Installs with no welding, glue, or line removal. The Line Terminator is very popular for blocking off a line, such as that to the rear evaporator in a dual A/C system.
3. In-Line Service “T” – Quickly replace defective or hard-to-reach A/C service ports. High Side or Low Side port versions available. Install in minutes - no welding or brazing.
The Ultimate Line Repair System features AirSept’s Line Splice technology. The Line Splice features a “supersized” Seal Sleeve and unique self-adjusting, anti-vibration Tension Ring that together offer far superior sealing capabilities over traditional compression fittings.
OE-fit threaded or quick-connect fittings allow five-minute installation, often on-vehicle, with no welding and without removing the entire line.
All Smart Splice connector kits from AirSept offer a permanent repair with only five-minute installation and no waiting for special-order OE lines. The Line Splice technology has been in use for several years and is field-proven to be reliable in tough automotive applications.
The Smart Splice Ultimate Line Repair System includes various configurations, sizes, materials and tools to cover virtually any line repair need.
* straight, 45 degree and 90 degree angled fittings;
* metric (8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm and 16mm) and SAE (5/16 inch to ¾ inch line O.D.) kits;
* #6, 8, 10, and 12 hose sizes;
* SAE line-to-hose sizes from 5/16 inch to ¾ inch;
* aluminum tube inserts (8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm and 16mm O.D. sizes); and
* handheld crimper.
For more information, visit www.airsept.com or call 678-973-2287.