Lisle Corp.’s new master brake tool kit contains 12 brake tools for removing and installing brake springs along with parking brake and star wheel adjusting tools.
Color-coded brake lining gauges enable technicians to obtain accurate measurements of brake shoe lining.
The tools in the kit (part numbers listed) are:
* 11260 brake spring pliers;
* 13410 brake caliper brush;
* 40750 parking brake cable remover;
* 44210 universal emergency brake tool;
* 44220 emergency brake cable release tool;
* 44800 heavy-duty brake spring tool;
* 46750 brake spring tool;
* 47400 brake spring washer tool;
* 48400 import car brake clip tool;
* 49100 t-handle single spring brake tool;
* 50700 brake adjustment tool; and
* 81850 combination brake lining thickness gauge set.
Suggested U.S. list price is $258.45.
For more information, visit www.lislecorp.com.