Robert Bosch LLC has added Bosch Double Iridium to its OE Fine Wire Spark Plug series.
“The new Bosch Double Iridium Spark Plug represents the latest and best in OE fine wire technology,” says Tim Stumpff, senior product manager, Robert Bosch, Automotive Aftermarket NA. “Its ultra-fine wire design and laser-welded tapered ground electrode help deliver increased performance, while the iridium firing pin and ground electrode inlay provide four times longer service life compared to standard copper core plugs.”
Features of the Bosch Double Iridium Spark Plug include:
* Unique design employing an iridium center electrode tip and iridium-platinum alloy ground electrode inlay to create a precise spark.
* Double iridium firing pin and ground electrode pin (replacement for OE applications using plugs with pin-to-pin design).
* Exclusive 360 degree continuous laser weld fuses corrosion-resistant precious metal firing pin to base.
* Fine wire firing pin for better ignitability and maximized durability.
* OE-matched spark position for compatibility with new GDI technology
Double Iridium benefits include:
* OE form, fit and function: meet or exceed manufacturer design requirements for modern gasoline engines.
* 4X longer service life: versus standard copper core plugs.
* No gapping needed: factory pre-gapped to OE specification for faster installation.
* No anti-seize required: nickel-plated housing eliminates the need to use anti-seize to prevent corrosion.
* Coverage for domestic, Asian and European vehicles: with advanced engines
Bosch OE Fine Wire Double Iridium Spark Plugs are competitively priced and come with purchase protection including a seven-year consumer performance satisfaction guarantee and a 12-month professional technician warranty. Full information regarding the warranty can be found at www.BoschAutoParts.com/en/support/spark-plug-guarantee.
For more information on Bosch Double Iridium Spark Plugs, visit http://www.boschautoparts.com/en/auto/spark-plugs/double-iridium-spark-plugs.
For more information on the entire line of Bosch OE Fine Wire Spark Plugs, visit http://www.boschautoparts.com/auto/spark-plugs.