The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) announced the winners of the 2016 New Product Showcase during an awards ceremony held Tuesday, Nov. 1, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
Pre-registered AAPEX buyers determined the winning entries in nine categories by voting electronically for their favorite products. Voting took place from Monday, Oct. 17 through Friday, Oct. 21. All entries are on display at AAPEX in the New Product Showcase, Level 2, Hall D+.
This year’s New Product Showcase winners are:
- Business Tools & Services: Blue Sage Software, Pacesetter Plus, Booth 3031,
- Accessories & General Merchandise: ITW Global Brands, Slime Pro-Series Super Duty Inflator, Booth 3418,
- Appearance Chemicals & Car Care: Dupli-Color/VHT, Dupli-Color Custom Wrap Removable Coating, Neon, Booth 4209,
- Automotive Lighting: SBI Smart Brands International (America) Ltd., Michelin Tri-Light Flashlight Series, Booth 5740,
- Chemicals, Lubricants & Filters: Penray Companies Inc., Catalytic Converter Cleaner 2901, Booth 4222,
- Hard Parts: Federal-Mogul Motorparts, Moog Complete Pre- Assembled Steering Linkage, Booth 3217,
- Technology: Mahle Service Solutions, SmartACX Mobile Phone App, Booth 2661,
- Safety: Wagan Corporation, FRED Light 2.0, Booth 3438, and
- Tools & Equipment: JohnDow Industries, Tire Taxi, Booth 629.
AAPEX is taking place Tuesday, Nov. 1, through Thursday, Nov. 3, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.