This bulletin applies to 2015 and later Nissan vehicles. The MIL may be on, with DTC P0603 stored (ECM backup/circuit).
P0603 is often the result of low battery voltage, a discharged battery or battery terminal disconnections.
1. Confirm that battery voltage is at least 11 volts, with ignition ON/engine OFF. Make sure that battery cable connections are clean and tight. Resolve any issues before proceeding.
2. Connect C-III plus VI to the vehicle.
3. Open C-III plus on the CONSULT PC.
4. Turn the ignition ON but do not start the engine.
5. Erase DTCs.
6. Turn the ignition OFF.
7. Turn the ignition ON and wait for at least 1 second.
8. Turn the ignition OFF and wait for at least 10 seconds.
9. Repeat steps 7 and 8 ten times.
10. Turn the ignition ON.
11. If P0603 is not currently stored as a 1st trip DTC, the procedure is complete.