The new M18 Fuel 1/2-inch extended anvil controlled torque impact wrench allows users to perform tire services without pneumatic hoses, compressors and torque sticks.
In addition, four customizable modes prevent overtightening by delivering unique fastening torque outputs for tire service on vehicles such as sedans, light trucks, and box trucks, according to Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. (Milwaukee Tool).
The new cordless impact wrench comes with the company's One-Key digital platform for control and access to informaiton.
The impact wrench delivers controlled torque output for fastening and up to 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque.
As with all M18 Fuel products, the new impact wrench features three Milwaukee- innovations — the Powerstate Brushless Motor, Redlithium XC5.0 Battery Pack and Redlink Plus Intelligence hardware and software.
The company says that together, these innovations deliver unmatched performance and durability for the most demanding tire service applications, as well including up to 1,100 ft-lbs of breakaway torque for more than enough power to remove rusted lug nuts.
Through One-Key, users can customize, track, and manage this tool. This includes access to four customizable drive control modes. All modes are pre-set with full power reverse, delivering up to 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque:
- Mode 1 – This mode is specifically designed for cars, delivering a target torque range of 40-75 ft-lbs.
- Mode 2 – This mode is for trucks and SUVs, delivering a target torque range of 75 – 150 ft-lbs.
- Mode 3 – This mode is for larger equipment such as box trucks and trailers, delivering a target torque range up to 450 ft-lbs.
- Mode 4 – This mode delivers full power in forward.
The company says users can perform an entire day’s work on one battery system. This new tool is part of the M18 System, now offering more than 175 power tool solutions.
M18 FUEL 1/2-inch Ext. Anvil Controlled Torque Impact Wrench w/ One-Key Kit (2769-22):
- RPM: 0-1,800
- IPM: 0-2,400
- Nut Busting Torque: Up to 1,100 ft-lbs
- Fastening Torque: Up to 750 ft-lbs
- Tool Length (w/ battery): 10.1”
- Tool Weight (w/ battery): 7.4 lbs
- Anvil Type: 1/2" Extended Square w/ Friction Ring
- ONE-KEY™ Enabled: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Years
*Also available as a bare tool (2769-20).
For more information, visit www.milwaukeetool.com.