Ford Motor Co. has added a line of belts to its Omnicraft brand of replacement parts for non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles.
Ford says the new Omnicraft brand belts and Motorcraft brand belts combined provide 85% market coverage for vehicles on the road today.
Omnicraft is the newest member of the Ford Total Parts Lineup, which also includes Motorcraft and Ford Parts. The company says Omnicraft provides premium aftermarket parts for common repairs on most non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles.
There are 101 part numbers in the Omnicraft belt line.
“When our aftermarket customers need a belt, the combination of Omnicraft and Motorcraft offerings provide great coverage” says Denise Kora, Ford North America underhood category manager. “In fact, the wide application covers most major brands.”
Ford says Omnicraft belts are precisely designed with application-specific tolerances. Because engine heat and oil, climate, mileage and other variables can compromise belt performance, these belts are made from synthetic rubber materials that help minimize cracking and breaking.
The advanced technology in the synthetic materials also assists with resistance to grease, oil, dirt and high temperatures – helping to deliver smooth operation, longer life and decreased noise, slipping, vibration and premature failure.
Other features of Omnicraft belts include:
- state-of-the-art manufacturing processes to help provide reliable and consistent quality
- thorough testing using rigorous simulation programs
- innovative advancements in belt design that help maintain reliability and performance in high-mileage applications
The list of available parts from Omnicraft is projected to grow to over 8,000. Ford says the Omnicraft brand features:
- availability for non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles;
- reliable durability and excellent value;
- backed by a limited lifetime warranty with unlimited mileage, labor included and no commercial exceptions; and
- approved and backed by Ford Motor Co.
For more information, visit www.omnicraftautoparts.com.