Bosch Automotive Service Solutions has released software version 3.4 for the ADS 325 and ADS 625 diagnostic scan tools.The software adds coverage and tests for Asian, European and Domestic vehicles in North America.
The company says the new update also includes major performance improvements and helps to make the tools faster and more responsive while diagnosing vehicle issues.
The new software version 3.4 includes new coverage for late- and current-model vehicles, such as:
- GM: new coverage for model year 2018 vehicles and systems;
- BMW: expanded coverage for 2014 – 2017 model years;
- Hyundai/Kia: PIDs coverage for 2017 and 2018 model year;
- Ford: New adjustment tests for PCM, transmission, brakes, chassis and body-type systems.
- Audi/Volkswagen: New adjustment tests for engine diagnostics, calibration resets and module setups; and
- Mercedes-Benz: New adjustment tests for engine diagnostics, calibration resets and module setups.
Additionally, performance improvements to the ADS series allow:
- CAN enhanced data stream paging can now record up to 32 items;
- faster on-tool asset loading including Code-Assist and DTC information;
- OBDII freeze frame now displays all groups if there are multiple for the same DTC; and
- faster browser performance, including wiring diagrams navigation on ADS 625.
For more information on the new Bosch ADS series software update and full release notes, visit www.BoschDiagnostics.com/Pro/ADS.