The new W7152 ½-inch impact wrench from Ingersoll Rand plc delivers 1,500 foot-pounds of nut-busting torque and is available with a 2-inch extended anvil for use on tires.
The company says the cordless W7152 is a compact 8.1 inches long from tip to tail and has a 360-degree shadowless task light to provide exceptional access and increased visibility in hard-to-reach spaces.
The W7152 ½-inch impact wrench includes the company’s IQV Power Control System which has four modes: full power, half power, wrench tight, and hand tight. From axle nuts to oil pans, flange bolts to pre-torque joints there’s no need to switch tools, according to Ingersoll Rand.
A patented steel reinforced frame and impact-and-chemical resistant housing protects the W7152 from every day abuse. The IQV brushless motor delivers more power and efficiency than a brushed motor, providing longer tool life.
Other features are:
- tuned impact mechanism with 1500 ft-lb nut-busting torque and 1000 ft-lb of MAX torque;
- robust and durable all-metal drivetrain and hammer mechanism optimized for maximum power and efficiency;
- variable-speed switch (half and full power only) with electronic brake provides maximum control of the tool and increases safety—release trigger, drive stops spinning;
- four (4) dimmable settings on the shadowless 360º LED light ring;
- tough composite housing and patented steel-reinforced frame protects against aggressive fluids, chemicals and repeated drops;
- ideally used for removing or fastening cradle bolts tire changing, fleet truck maintenance and in industrial and MRO (maintenance, repair and operating) settings; and
- weighs only 7.6 pounds (with BL2022 battery).
The W7152 ½-inch impact wrench has a three-year warranty.
Ingersoll Rand introduced the W7152 ½-inch impact wrench at the 2018 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show.
For more information, visit the product page on the company’s website.