The new ADS 325 and ADS 625 scan tools from Bosch Automotive Service Solutions feature full diagnostic capabilities including system scans, data stream, special tests, bi-directional controls, and repair information.
The scan tools are part of the Bosch’s new Automotive Diagnostic Solutions line.
The company says the diagnostic tools offer everything technicians need to diagnose, research and repair vehicles in one solution. The tools are designed and tested by technicians to diagnose the most complex vehicle issues for passenger cars and trucks.
The easy-to-use interface for both tools saves technicians time and offers coverage for Domestic, Asian and European brands with just one subscription. Both the ADS 325 and ADS 625 can quickly Auto ID CAN vehicles, read/clear all DTC types from all controllers, view data PIDS, perform bi-directional controls, calibrations, resets and relearns. The easy-to-use software and diagnostic workflows allow for fast navigation for optimal efficiency.
The tools are compatible with wireless accessories such as borescopes, battery testers, TPMS reset tools, NVH analyzers and more to enhance a technician’s diagnostic capabilities. Included with the tools are the OBD II cable with light and voltmeter to confirm battery voltage prior to scanning. The scan tools come equipped with on-tool and online repair information including:
- confirmed fixes to help diagnose and repair vehicles;
- maintenance procedures (brake/battery/TPMS/tune-up specs/other);
- component locations;
- key programming; and
- technical service bulletins (TSBs).
The ADS 325 and ADS 625 feature built-in Wi-Fi and Firefox for open browsing and run on Android 5.0 with a 64GB SSD for fast processing, printing and file sharing. The 7-inch ultra-crisp, high-resolution optically-bonded display on the ADS 325 allows for optimum viewing in all lighting conditions, and the 5MP rear camera enables photos for sharing and vehicle scan reports.
The ADS 625 is based on the same software as the ADS 325 and adds:
- full-color OE system wiring diagrams for vehicles 1986 and newer;
- wireless VCI with freedom to move anywhere in the bay and stay connected to the vehicle;
- J2534 pass-thru VCI for OE programming capabilities;
- large 10-inch ultra-crisp high-resolution display for optimum viewing in all lighting conditions; dual 5MP front and rear cameras enables photos for sharing and vehicle scan reports;
- HDMI output for extended display; and
- docking and charging station.
For more information, visit www.BoschDiagnostics.com/pro/ads.