If a power window “Auto Up” will not function on select Nissan vehicles (including 2009 370Z Coupe, 2007-2009 Altima Coupe/Hybrid/Sedan, 2009 Maxima, 2009 Murano, 2008-2009 Rogue, 2007-2009 Sentra or 2007-2009 Versa), a re-initialization is necessary.
- Close all doors.
- Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
- Open the window (all the way down).
- Pull the switch all the way UP and hold for an additional four seconds after the window fully closes.
- Confirm that the window is now operating correctly.
If the window still does not operate correctly, refer to ASIST and the service manual for further diagnostics and repair information.
NOTE: The initialization process must be performed if any of the following occur:
- Battery is disconnected
- Power window switch connector is disconnected
- Power window regulator is replaced
- Power window motor is replaced
- Window glass is removed
- Window glass run rubber is replaced
- Power window fuse is blown
- Window is partly open and/or closed many times without being fully closed