Ford Motor Co. has introduced master cylinders to its Omnicraft brand of replacement parts for non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles.
Ford says the new master cylinders are created from new components for long life and are now available.
“These new Omnicraft master cylinders come with the quality and reliability customers have come to expect from Ford,” says Drew Laird, Ford North America brakes manager. “That’s why we ensure all assemblies are 100% pressure tested for optimal operation.”
Technicians will find the new master cylinders reliable and designed for trouble-free installation. Omnicraft master cylinders are internally lubed to enhance shelf life.
Omnicraft master cylinders feature:
- 100% new internal and external components
- Micro-polished bore finish helps with reliable operation to prevent fluid bypass or pressure loss
- Reservoirs included (as required)
- Bleeder kits and mounting hardware included for quick, easy installation
- Cast iron units treated with corrosion-resistant coating, helping to enhance a long rust-free life
- Aluminum cylinders feature a hard anodic finish to help with corrosion resistance
- Performance-tested EPDM seals help enhance heat tolerance and elasticity
- Rubber components meet SAE specifications for leak-free operation up to 1,000 psi
- Engineered to withstand extreme temperatures from -40°F to 250°F
- All assemblies are 100% pressure tested to help ensure optimal operation
The list of available parts from Omnicraft is projected to grow to 8,000, according to Ford.
In addition, Ford says Omnicraft brand parts offer many advantages, including a competitive price, availability for most non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles, industry-wide comparable warranty, one-stop availability from Ford and approved and backed by Ford engineering.
For more information, visit www.omnicraftautoparts.com.