Tenneco Inc. has expanded coverage of its Monroe Quick-Strut assembly and OESpectrum shock absorber and strut product lines by a combined total of 9.2 million vehicles with the introduction of dozens of new part numbers.
Available immediately are 20 additional premium Quick-Strut assemblies – 13 of which are the first available from a major manufacturer for their respective applications – as well as six premium Monroe OESpectrum struts and five OESpectrum shocks.
In just the past four months, Tenneco has introduced 87 additional Quick-Strut part numbers, with combined coverage of nearly 16 million domestic and foreign nameplate vehicles.
“Vehicle repair professionals don’t want to take chances on low-quality strut assemblies,” says Mark Boyle, marketing director, North America Aftermarket, Tenneco. “Tenneco and the Monroe brand are helping shops protect their customer relationships by dramatically accelerating the expansion of the Quick-Strut line, which represents the quality, performance and value consumers expect.”
Each Monroe Quick-Strut assembly includes premium Monroe strut technology that has been tuned and tested to help provide original equipment-style ride and handling; a vehicle-specific coil spring technology featuring U.S.-grade steel and a corresponding OE spring design; premium, OE-style upper strut mount and bearing plate; and other high quality components.
The additional vehicles for which premium Monroe Quick-Strut assemblies are now available are:
- 2007-2012 Acura RDX
- 1995-1997 Ford Contour & Mercury Mystique, 4-cylinder
- 1997-2000 Ford Contour & Mercury Mystique
- 2001-2002 Kia Spectra
- 2003-2004 Kia Spectra Base, GS, GSX & LS
- 2009-2013 Mazda 6, 2.5L, auto
- 2005-2008 Nissan Frontier 4.0L, 2WD (exc. Nismo)
- 2009-2015 Nissan Frontier 4.0L, 2WD (exc. Desert Runner & Pro-4X)
- 2008-2012 Nissan Rogue, 2WD & 4WD
- 2009-2010 Pontiac Vibe, AWD
- 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy (exc. GT Spec B & 3.0R Limited)
- 2010-2012 Subaru Legacy, auto, & 3.6L DOHC
- 2010-2012 Subaru Outback, 2.5L SOHC, auto, & 3.6L DOHC
- 2009-2013 Toyota Matrix AWD
The following Monroe OESpectrum shocks and struts are now available:
- 2014-2015 Cadillac CTS Base, AWD & RWD – front struts
- 2014-2015 Cadillac CTS Base, AWD & RWD – rear shocks
- 2014-2015 Chevrolet Impala – front struts
- 2014-2016 Nissan Sentra – rear shocks
- 2012-2015 Volkswagen Beetle & Passat – rear shocks
- 2011-2015 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan – rear shocks
Premium Monroe Quick-Strut assemblies and OESpectrum shocks and struts are covered by the brand’s exclusive “Feel the Difference Guarantee,” which enables parts and service providers to promise that their customers will feel a positive difference in ride and handling performance during a 90-day or 1,000-mile/1,600-kilometer risk-free trial or receive their money back, including labor of up to $100 (if installed by a professional service provider) and alignment up to $80, if applicable. Restrictions apply; visit www.monroe.com for details.
To learn more, see www.monroe.com.