The University of the Aftermarket Foundation board of trustees has elected its officers for fiscal year 2017. An official confirmation vote was held during the recent University of the Aftermarket Foundation annual board of trustees meeting. The new slate of officers are:
- Chairman – Timothy Lee, MAAP, chairman, Lang Distributing
- Senior Vice Chairman – John R. Washbish, MAAP, president and CEO, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance
- Second Vice Chairman – Larry Pavey, AAP, president, Federated Auto Parts
- Treasurer – Bill Maggs, MAAP, president and CEO, National Pronto Association
- Secretary – Joe Pomaranski, MAAP, senior vice president and general manager, global aftermarket, Tenneco Inc.
The following individuals will serve on the University of the Aftermarket Foundation board of trustees in the coming year:
- Doug Arnold, Robert Bosch, LLC
- Bill Babcox, AAP, Babcox Media Inc.
- Jim Buzzard, AAP, The Clay Buzzard Family
- Michael Cardone III, Cardone Industries
- Jeff Darby, Dorman Products Inc.
- Mark Drennan, ACDelco
- Philip Halberg, Federal-Mogul Motorparts
- Bill Hanvey, AAP, Auto Care Association
- Cliff Hovis, Hovis Auto & Truck Supply
- Ken Kee, AAP, Dayco Products
- Pete Kornafel, MAAP
- Bill Long, AAP, Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Dave McColley, Wix Global Filtration/Affinia Group Inc.
- Roger McCollum, AAP, N.A. Williams Co.
- David O’Reilly, The O’Reilly and Wooten Families
- Robert Raff, MAAP, The Bob and Margie Raff Family
- Jack Ramsey, AAP, Gates Corp.
- Mort Schwartz, MAAP, Schwartz Advisors
- David T. Segal, MAAP, Automotive Distribution Network
- Eric Sills, AAP, Standard Motor Products Inc.
- Scott Thompson, Epicor Software Corp.
The reigning “Jack Creamer Leader of the Year” award recipient, Fred Bunting, MAAP, founder and chairman of Auto-Wares Group of Companies, has been appointed to serve a one-year term, filling the lifetime trustee seat in Creamer’s name.
Rusty Bishop, AAP, will continue as chairman’s advisor and several more will serve as members of the board of trustees in a variety of support roles: JR Bishop, YANG representative; Barbara Cunningham, administrator; George Keeley, legal counsel; Ken Marker, investment advisor; Nathan Perrine, comptroller; Larry Northup, AAP, AWDA liaison; Margo Shepard, investment advisor and Jennifer Tio, marketing representative.
For more information about the University of the Aftermarket Foundation, visit www.UofAFoundation.com.