Registration is now open for 16 University of the Aftermarket online courses covering a variety of business and aftermarket topics.
Classes begin either Aug. 29 or Oct. 24, depending on the course. These semester-long classes enable industry professionals to sharpen their business skills and earn continuing education units (CEUs) that can be applied toward their AAP (Automotive Aftermarket Professional) or MAAP (Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional) designation.
Registration is open through Aug. 19, but prospective students are encouraged to register early to secure spots in the classes of their choice.
Registration is now open for the following courses:
* ACC 2410 – Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
* ACC 2415 – Fundamentals of Managerial Accounting
* ADV 110 – Principles of Advertising
* AM 2640 – Dealership Variable Operations
* AM 4650 – Dealership Financial Statement
* AM 4670 – Dealership General Management
* AMM 1100 – Introduction to Auto & Heavy Duty Aftermarket
* AMM 1120 – Aftermarket Manufacturing Management
* AMM 2050 – Auto Retail/Wholesale Management
* AMM 4040 – Aftermarket Field Sales Management
* AMM 4120 – Current Issues in Global Aftermarket
* FIN 1010 – Introduction to Finance
* MGT 2300 – Principles of Management
* MKT 2010 – Principles of Selling
* MKT 2080 – Principles of Marketing
* MKT 2200 – Sales Management
These courses are offered through Northwood University and are taught by Northwood faculty. Each course is $600 and is approved for 3.0 CEUs.
For detailed course descriptions and to register for a course, please visit the “Course Calendar” page at www.universityoftheaftermarket.com or call (800) 551-2882.