Voting is now open for Federal-Mogul Motorparts’ Champion spark plug brand’s “King of the Road” contest at www.AlwaysAChampion.com.
Ten finalists are vying for the $5,000 grand prize awarded by Federal-Mogul Motorparts, a division of Federal-Mogul Holdings Corp.
Voting will close at 8:59 a.m. ET Aug. 17, 2015. The grand-prize winner will be announced Aug. 24, 2015.
The vehicle that receives the most votes will win.
“Our 10 finalists have maintained some amazing cars and trucks, and it’s easy to see the passion they all share. It’s evident in their work,” says Jessica Wynn, global director, digital marketing and strategy, Federal-Mogul Motorparts. “That same passion exists behind the Champion spark plug brand, and we look forward to this exciting time of year when we can name one of them our ‘King of the Road.’”
The 10 finalists were chosen over a 10-week voting period this summer by enthusiasts on the Champion website. Each finalist received a $500 cash prize before moving into the grand-prize voting round. The finalists are:
- Daphne Norris, Bryceville, Fla.; 1965 Ford Mustang
- Tim Kowalchick, Jacksonville, Fla.; 1967 Chevrolet Camaro
- Kevin Henry, St. Marys, Ga.; 2007 Dodge Ram
- Mark Ritter, Lakewood, Colo.; 1969 Dodge Super Bee
- James Laurita, Commack, N.Y.; 1970 Ford Torino Scramjet
- Eron Paaso, St. Marys, Ga.; 2015 Dodge Dart GT
- Eddie Campbell, Pikeville, Ky.; 1970 Chevrolet CST/10
- Robert Atkinson, Jacksonville, Fla.; 2014 Dodge Challenger R/T
- Tanya Morewood, Tottenham, Ontario; 2007 Dodge Charger
- Mike Ashley, Fruit Cove, Fla.; 1967 Chevrolet Impala SS Convertible
To learn more about each of the finalists and see the vehicles, visit www.AlwaysAChampion.com and click on the “King of the Road” link.
To learn more about Champion products and programs, visit www.AlwaysaChampion.com.