The inground scissor EcoLift from Stertil-Koni USA is designed to provide universal access to all subcomponents including brakes and wheels.
The EcoLift has an ultra-shallow design, is recommended for high ground water or bedrock and is relocatable.
The inground scissor EcoLift is available in a 2, 3 or 4-scissor configuration, with a total lifting capacity of 60,000 lbs., 90,000 lbs., and 120,000 lbs. respectively, at 30,000 lbs. per scissor.
The company says the EcoLift is ideal for retrofit and existing workshops. Features include:
- Ultra-shallow pit design, only 34 inches.
- Full rise 70-inch lifting height for maximum convenience and usability.
- Electronically synchronized for ultimate safety.
- Free-standing console provides easy access for quick service and maintenance.
- Continuous recess for maximum flexibility.
For more information, visit www.stertil-koni.com.