Aimed at raising awareness of regular vehicle maintenance, National Car Care Month in April offers opportunities for dealers to help drive business to their shops.
It’s not too early to begin planning ways to use the Car Care Council’s national consumer media campaign to remind customers to schedule their vehicles for service.
- Suggest customers sign up for the free customized service schedule and e-mail service from the Car Care Council. For more information click here.
- Send customers to the Car Care Council website to view the digital Car Care Guide or order a free printed copy. Click here for details.
- Include the Car Care Council’s car care tips in waiting room reading materials. Click here to print out copies.
- Hang a Car Care Month poster and banner and place a Car Care Month mirror dangler on each customer’s rear view mirror. Click here to request a point-of-sale kit from the Car Care Council; and
- If you will be hosting a car care event, click here to list it at no charge on the Car Care Council’s website.
For more information, visit the non-profit Car Care Council at www.carcare.org.