DENSO Corp. will present seven technical papers during the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) World Congress April 24-26, 2012, at Cobo Center in Detroit.
DENSO International America, Inc. also is the lanyard sponsor and has been an SAE World Congress sponsor for the last 12 years.
This year’s SAE 2012 World Congress theme, Get Connected, represents the new and diverse connections that will drive significant advancements in the auto industry of tomorrow.
DENSO says it is working on global connected vehicle applications that connect cars, the infrastructure, and safely and seamlessly connect drivers with the information they need and expect in the vehicle.
DENSO’s presentations include:
- Automotive electric system level design methodologies with system;
- Reliability of SiC-MOSFET for hybrid vehicle;
- Virtual development of engine ECU by modeling technology;
- New evaluation method of transient and non-uniform environment in a passenger compartment;
- Evaporator with integrated ejector for automotive cabin cooling;
- Application of optimization algorithm to the hvac configuration design;
- Development of spark plug for ion current misfire detection system.
For more information contact Bridgette LaRose at (248) 372-8266 or Julie Kerr at (248) 372-8260.