ACDelco has revamped its Learning Management System, or training website, to make it more efficient and customer-friendly.
Technician training is just one of many business support services ACDelco provides to its affiliated Total Service Support (TSS) aftermarket service facilities.
"Time is money to our customers, and we want to provide training information in a way that’s as effortless as possible,” says Gregory St. Aubin, ACDelco manager of aftermarket training. “Our redesigned training website gives users a snapshot of all of our best training offerings on a very user-friendly home page with a minimum of mouse clicks.
“We also hope to increase consumer awareness of ACDelco by offering select courses free to the general public while reserving our premier training for our TSS customers.”
The redesigned website features ACDelco's training tools in a look that is customized to each user, preventing the need for them to conduct in-depth searches. It also allows users to view more information before prompting them to log into the site.
Other improvements include:
- Consolidated menu – Navigational content has been combined into three simple drop-down menus
- Test-drive training option – Select courses are offered free of charge
- Training locator – Users enter a zip code to find upcoming training nearby
- Featured training – Lists new courses and allows users to select them from the log-in page
- VCT class countdown – Provides a countdown to the next live virtual classroom training course and the number of available seats, to allow for quick and easy enrollment.
Once logged in, users will see customizable training features, including scheduled classes, training paths and transcripts for classes already completed. The site also makes it easier for managers to enroll their employees in training.
The site is still accessed by visiting acdelcotechconnect.com, selecting the Training tab and then clicking on the Sign In icon. For questions about the ACDelco Training Website, contact the ACDelco Help Desk at (800) 825-5836.
For more information, see the company's website at www.acdelco.com or call (800) ACDelco.