This bulletin applies to 2008-2013 Buick Enclave, 2009-2013 Chevy Traverse, 2007-2013 GMC Acadia and 2007-2010 Saturn Outlook vehicles that require replacement of a power steering cooler. This bulletin outlines the procedure to prevent introducing a large amount of air into the system during service.
Perform the following steps:
1. Block off the hoses near the cooler connection with appropriate clamps.
2. Disconnect the cooler from the lines and remove the cooler.
3. Pre-fill the new cooler on the bench and cap off the pre-filled cooler ends.
4. Install the new pre-filled cooler and remove the block-off clamps.
5. Follow the power steering system bleed procedure in the service manual.