With the release of 11 additional oil filters, Omnicraft now covers even more vehicles on the road, including many popular European makes. These new filter applications complement the first 25 part numbers that were launched in 2017.
Omnicraft is aimed at providing a full line of premium quality parts for the most common non-Ford/Lincoln vehicle repairs – and just like Motorcraft parts, Omnicraft parts are backed by a competitive warranty that includes labor and no commercial exceptions.
“Ford is committed to offering quality parts for more vehicles,” said Robert Boss, Ford North America maintenance manager. “The introduction of these new oil filters means that 93% of vehicles on the road are now covered – including Motorcraft and Omnicraft offerings.”
Among the new vehicles covered by the launch of these Omnicraft oil filters, the European makes include Audi, Volkswagen, Volvo, BMW and Mercedes.
The competitively priced oil filters are approved and backed by Ford and are manufactured to exacting standards. Features include:
* Cellulose media, which provides high filtering capacity and strength and helps screen out abrasives to help prevent engine wear.
* Up to 96% efficiency at 20 microns.
* Large pressure-relief valves help to maintain oil supply to the engine under extreme operating conditions.
* Bonded end plates to help keep consistent pleat spacing to enable efficient oil flow.
* Perforated steel center tube that provides internal support needed under pressure.
* Steel cases that are “ironed” for a precise fit and fluted for easy removal.
The list of available parts from Omnicraft is projected to grow to 8,000, the company notes. Omnicraft is part of the Ford lineup of parts brands: Ford Parts, Motorcraft and Omnicraft. To find out more about Omnicraft, visit www.omnicraftautoparts.com.
Sign up for a FREE subscription to Auto Service Professional magazineSubscribe