Bosch Automotive Service Solutions has released software version 3.7 for the ADS 325 and ADS 625 diagnostic scan tools.
Additions and improvements in ADS software version 3.7 include special tests across various manufacturers, ADAS dynamic camera calibrations on select Asian, domestic and European manufacturers, and pre and post scan coverage for a variety of 2019 models.
Highlights of the coverage additions for both ADS 325 and ADS 625 tools are:
* pre and post-scan coverage for 2019 model year Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Fiat, Honda, Jeep, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru and Toyota. Many brands also include live data;
* ADAS dynamic camera calibration for 2008-2018 model years BMW, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Jeep, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi and Volvo; and
* special tests for 2017-2018 model years Ford, GM and more.
Additional performance improvements and suggestions based on professional technician feedback in this update include:
* new OBD-II Mode 6 parameters added for Infiniti and Nissan; and
* updated diagnostic information for PCM Connector Pin Information (B.O.B.) for 2016-2018 Chrysler and Jeep models, 2017 Ford models and 2017-2018 GM vehicles.
For more information on the new Bosch ADS series software update and full release notes, visit www.BoschDiagnostics.com/Pro/ADS.
Sign up for a FREE subscription to Auto Service Professional magazineSubscribe