This bulletin applies to 2015 Infiniti QX50 vehicles equipped with a Key-Slot for an intelligent key. The intelligent key warning lamp may be on, accompanied by DTC B2190 (NATS antenna amp).
The code may be stored for the following reasons:
1. Something other than an intelligent key is inserted into the Key-Slot.
2. An intelligent key issue.
3. A wiring issue between the Key-Slot and the BCM.
4. A Key-Slot issue.
If DTC B2190 is stored due to reason 1 or 2 above, it will not erase or go to “PAST” until a known good registered intelligent key is inserted into the Key-Slot. For DTC B2190 diagnosis, first perform the service manual DTC Confirmation procedure....
1. Perform DTC confirmation procedure 1
2. Perform DTC confirmation procedure 2
Sign up for a FREE subscription to Auto Service Professional magazineSubscribe